2015年9月22日星期二

FIFA 16 from the Playstation for PS4

Any issues for fifa 15 now..till yesterday i cant play in my android..showing update avial..i try to upday from play store there is no update ..please help me. Yes Same Here I guess without Updating the game wont open play fifa 16 Android FIFA 16 coins or else EA is indirectly telling ua to ditch 15 and download 16 . But ea 16 i cant download in my android.. its avail in ebox only .this is realy rediculs bro..i almost 97% acheived all challenges...why there doing like this .  Bro i have same problem you have any answer about update or wait 16. Mohammed Fawzi no idea bro..i go to ea help but automated reply 9nly. 22 September Fifa 16  is gone launch for android and i guess our players will be reset dont update Fifa 15 just download Fifa 16.

Aditya Bangera but what happend our fup15 squad?..just two days before i bougt cr7 and messi. You will get them back if u login ! I just hope it happens! I have 87 rating 100 Chemistry squad My 6 months of Hardwork. Aditya Bangera in fifa16 login ur telling?..am squad having 88 rating and 100 chem...all top rated barca and real man players in my squad withof my 8 month hardwork. Ahah yeah I want to go get it! Just when haha. Haha maybe how much is the access ?. Dunno like 4:99 or something a month, but game comes out Thursday. Yeah could go midnight release even though I start at . Ahaha yeah could do, and when has that ever stopped us haha. Fifa 16 android FIFA 16 PC Coins , release date?

how long until the iphone ut come out. Hello, when will be available for iPhone #FIFA16 ?? Guys with preorders get it on wendsday. Open Preload amkkkk. When someone gets their game in North America can you check to see if the Russian Commentary option is available. Still can't find the answer to this question anywhere. Im sorry WHEN HAS MESSI DONE A RAINBOW FLICK. Good morning ! I pre-ordered the FIFA 16 from the Playstation for PS4, may I ask if you know when to start coming down because he wrote that this automatic download starts 09 . 15 . 21 but nothing . . . Thanks !

没有评论:

发表评论