2020年2月11日星期二

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is with perfect amount of stickiness

First time using HTVRONT HTV transfer tape to transfer Oracle 651 and loved it! So convenient not to have the backing and has a professional finish. Great transfer tape, very heavy and slick which makes burnishing very easy. It works well for what we use it for (transferring vinyl) the lines on help you line everything up nicely. Great transfer tape. Easy to reuse.

I use HTVRONT HTV transfer tape to stick vinyl on painted wood and for the most part it works good.  Best transfer tape for vinyl!!!!!! I use HTVRONT HTV transfer tape to transfer vinyl to wood, glassware, koozies, etc. and I cost my costs in THIRDS with this product. I was a little skeptical to buy this product because it was so much cheaper, but boy am I glad I decided to get this product! It's incredible!! I love that it's see-through, the amount of stickiness is perfect, and sometimes I can even get two transfers out of the paper. I just ordered 5 more of these so I make sure I don't run out. It's that good of a product!! Super happy I decided to purchase these even though they were so much cheaper than their competitors. Such a great product!! Cannot recommend more!

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape has been the best transfer tape for vinyl I have used to date, it doesn't stick to the product ur transferring to. Very easy to use. Minimal bubbles with this product, which is great for beginners! Love how sticky it is! I have been struggling to find transfer tape that adheres to a surface so the vinyl can stick down and this worked great. This is the 4th transfer tape I have tried. It’s the best!!!! Picks up and releases perfectly every time. This was a great value too! I will only buy this in future. So much tape in the roll. I love it. Great stickiness and no residue left on vinyl. The grids make it so easy to line up. Definitely purchasing again. I probably have enough for the whole year. I like this transfer tape better than the popular brands. I use the same piece multiple times, so a roll lasts a long time.

Best transfer tape for vinyl so far. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works well for all my projects so far. Very grippy not for delicate micro vinyl lines but for larger products great. Great product! Works great to transfer vinyl. Great value. Will not work on glitter vinyl. Great value. Attractively packaged. Very clear and smooth. Very easy to use. It has a strong adhesion.

2 条评论: