2020年2月1日星期六

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great for smoked meat

Used YRYM HT brown butcher paper in our smoker. Did the job perfectly. Thought the rope wasn’t included but it was inside the roll. Used this for wrapping gifts. Thought the quality was great. Am pleasantly pleased. Great product ! Elegant under the tree. Came exactly as advertised. Also used as table cover for kids craft. We will definitely order again. Wonderful memories h e been made. Made smoked meat with my smoker. Wrapped it after several hiuers. Turned out great.

First off, I really like YRYM HT brown butcher paper. I’m an artist, and I’ve had so many classes where we’ve used butcher paper to block out our ideas, that I’ve kind of fallen in love with the feel and look of it. Unfortunately, I ran out of my artist-sized ones, so I was on the market for another roll. I decided to get these because they also came with twine and you could hang them on a roll if necessary. And with the holidays coming up, I wanted something simple to wrap my presents in so I figured the twine would come in handy! I am a bit houseplant enthusiast and I love repotting my plants. I use brown butcher paper on my floors whenever start emptying out the dirt from my pots.

I love YRYM HT butcher paper roll, I have nothing bad to say about it. It really is just a simple and great product. This is great amount of paper. I am using this both in the kitchen and for backup neutral wrapping paper. Going to wrap small gifts in this and tie it with some pretty ribbon. This paper is thick nice quality material and I'm sure my meats wont bleed through with multiple wraps. Also able to use this as a cover for my kitchen counter during this holiday season. Easily decorate with a sharpie for that minimal chic vibe for my cheese station and allows many creative design ideas! Worked great with pork shoulder and our pastrami. Have used it twice so far...wrapped 4 racks of ribs & also a 8.5lb pork shoulder. Worked as advertised. Will buy my next roll from the same place.

I wanted to wrap all my presents in brown butcher paper with red ribbon and some greenery this Christmas. This paper roll was perfect for the purpose. I have wrapped all the presents and still have so much left over. The butcher paper roll is quite thick and good quality. Also it came with jute thread which is a plus. I used this for our family clambake! Worked amazing. Very strong and durable. I started wrapping the gifts it as well. Worth the money and it is a big roll too!

没有评论:

发表评论