2020年2月4日星期二

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is great for tablecloth

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is top grade, real sturdy!!! So versatile especially when you need the thicker brown butcher paper. Very, very pleased. Perfect for covering 8 foot tables for a dining event. Great rustic brown color. Sturdy. Packaged very well. Great price and arrived on time. Arrived in a study box. I use this paper to wrap gifts and occasionally for other things. Perfect texture for everything!

I bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper to use for Christmas wrapping and I loved it. It was thick so you couldn't see through it. This paper works fine, I’ll keep buying it. A thicker paper is better for multi use. This paper gets wobbly after it gets wet and dries. I turn it upside down and reuse it. I was impressed by the durability of the paper. I used it to wrap pictures and other wallhangings for an upcoming move. It did the job - great value in my book! We like "brown paper packages tied up with string." This is great paper for that, and well-priced, too. Believe it or not I was using this as a biodegradable ground cover under mulch project. Would like paper to have lasted longer with respect to weed control. It would make a good table cover if doubled for eating crabs. I would highly recommend.

I purchased YRYM HT brown butcher paper to use at home...for wrapping presents (recyclable!) and I use it for projects for my kids’ school. Great quality and it simplifies my life! I bought this paper to ise for gift wrapping. It worked perfectly. There is so much I think it will last forever! I was worried this would be to thick for kraft wrapping paper, but it's not. It's perfect for wrapping gifts. The amount of shrink wrap this came in seemed excessive. People are asking , " where did you get the paper?" Works great !! I live this kraft wrapping paper.. I use the brown butcher paper for a table runner for party's and it's so cute !! I bought two big rolls for a sustainable way of wrapping Christmas presents.  I'm very happy with my SCOBY purchased from Fermentaholics,Its my first time to brew kombucha and I’m glad I ordered the Momma SCOBY from this company.

I didn’t know what to expect at first but literally seven days later I had a gallon of kombucha ready to bottle. Use for floor of bird cage. Works well. Usually when I start a brand new batch with a new SCOBY and starter tea it will take two weeks, but this starter tea was fantastic. I expected it to be thicker, it was like cheap wrapping paper, but doubling it up did the job.

3 条评论: