2015年11月25日星期三

Is Blade & Soul worth is i watched the anime on Hulu is it that great

Is this game worth is i watched the anime on Hulu is it that great ? Just enter to see the whole buncha of stupid questions. Yes that was way sooner than I was expecting I loved doing cbt 2 now I can't wait for full release literally in less than 2 months. I've been subscribed to the newsletter since around 2013, and I signed up for the beta as soon as I was emailed. Here I am, sitting two months before the full release, without a beta key in my email. That's ridiculous. As soon as I saw the pay-to-play post on facebook I knew I wouldn't be friends with the global devs. Finally. I gave up on the Chinese server because the English patch didn't translate side quests and I ended up behind in level. i see. what r the different of those server? game gonna reset anyway so i can switch there BNS Gold.

Your English is not OBT either. I just want to ask, ask! do you know the different from ask and asses? By your English style, I know who try to answer my question yesterday with the same way. I'm not good in English but I will try to fix my grammar as best as I can.
Buy Blade and Soul Gold

Buy BNS gold (gold for Blade and Soul) - guaranteed delivery for the service of BNS gold purchase on T. Closed betas are like this in any/every game. Closed beta is meant for testing the game, and reporting bugs, not for playing and keeping progress. The features of the Master Pack was not an early access pass for you to play, it had closed beta access and many other features you will get once the game begins. They had a closed beta access for the $25/$75 and the $125 founder packs...Not just the $125 pack. Learn to read before you buy.

没有评论:

发表评论