2015年12月15日星期二

Blade and Soul character

You should have a email that's sent to the email you created your account with that has the location for the download. Robert Pack I check already, but didnt received it. Can u send me the link plz? My client is stuck on loading screen after character selection.. why? Not just you. Lots of people getting stuck on loading screens at 80% BNS Gold. It was a problem in alpha, too. Hopefully they can figure it out and fix it. gigs and a i7 damn dude over kill haha. Maybe it's your internet or anti virus. Because your comp is good. i sent in s support ticket a few min ago, i have 86.5 mbps download speed right now and still bad fps and im checking norton now to make sure its not like blocking anything.

would really like to have a key to start playing to see Buy Blade and Soul Gold if i want to purchase a founders pack please  I would say it's worth it to buy a founders pack. I went and got the masters one because I am a alt-oholic and wanted te rest of the goodies but honestly it's not needed.  I would say it's worth it to buy a founders pack. I went and got the masters one because I am a alt-oholic and wanted te rest of the goodies but honestly it's not needed.  I think they are i think they are doing "waves" for who all gets codes I can be wrong. Yup they will be giving "waves of people" beta invites. If your not in it now hope you can get in next week.

 i am now using initiate pack, i liked the game but i dun wanna restart my character.. i wish to buy a master pack.. can i do so? any asian playing?? what is the ping to the server?? mind if anyone can help me check?? from singapore here.task manager -> performance -> resource monitor -> network -> tick BnS -> TCP connection -> latency(ms)

How come it takes 3-4 hours to connect to the server..? This beta is way too crowded! Isn't it sad when people have purchased a free to play title.. and yet can't even play, quite amusing.. how do i get my money back?  I have problems with the login. change the password but do not recognize the new password.try many times and I can not enter the game or page.

没有评论:

发表评论