2017年3月9日星期四

FFXIV REALLY AMAZING

I don't have the source, but I do remember reading in an article that samurai's fighting style would be most similar to monk's stances without all the positionals. That's going to be sick as hell then!  is it to much to ask for this kind of armor?   I'm sure this will be added, lord knows so many want the classic style samurai armor. Cheap FFXIV Gil I think Yoshi's view of samurai is more a Kenshin Himura style Samurai. technically they have headgear like that during those certain seasonal events. The worst part is when your all done and sword fight the couch and the sword breaks or theirs a stain after the party you can't get off lmao.

I think it's fucking GREAT and the amount of passion that goes into his game is admirable and should be a goal for ALL Game designers, artist, producers and so on. Be proud and take passion into your creation instead of making a dumbass cash cow.  wish they would have shown a slow close up of the outfit after it was completed, all of the work and detail that looked like was put into the costume is inspiring. The fact that Yoshi did this shows how passionate he is about the game. Jan as someone who appreciates costume design, this might be of interest! Fantastic! I'd love to do something like this.

They should make it so that you could buy Aurons outfit heck everyone would pay to have that. Gisele, além de ser o melhor diretor, ainda é o melhor cosplayer! And it would only cost 20k to buy it for regular folks Buy FFXIV Gil.....  I just started getting into EVE Online.... Fkcin' hell, I'm not ready for Samurai in FFXIV. This is REALLY AMAZING in a way it remember me of Oron outfit in FFX.I think we need to buy a workshop...Check out Maul Cosplay and Maja Felicitas in Defcon Unlimited! They do very talented (and hot) cosplays. Maul is actually the guy who made Yoshi-P's katana for this cosplay. The fact it says samurai costume and not auron costume niggles me..but it does look great. The costume to be included as a paid extra from the mog station (SE logic).  I would buy it along with the black mage outfit.

Maybe if he spent more time working on a new tank job vs a DPS costume.  look alike a lot of work for something he'll only wear once to bad he didn't so a Red Mage one at one of the others.  Don't worry guys. It's still blue mage. Wow, Ciska! Dit vind ik toch wel heel gaaf hoor.  I don't know much about Defcon Unlimited, but I knew as soon as I saw Maul, it was going to look badass. ichael Patmore The process man, watch from start to finish dude.

没有评论:

发表评论