2017年5月24日星期三

buy FFXIV Stormblood with it's "job actions

Presenting the new job action trailer! Which action are you most excited to try out? FFXIV had one final chance to get me hyped and ready to buy Stormblood with it's "job actions" video...It failed, so no buy which means I'm retiring from the game.It's too different from 1.0 (Which despite it's flaws did offer actual adventuring and teamwork), it's too simple and is constantly lacking in any adventuring outside the box development wise.  Bye faded gandalf! Good bye, no one will miss you. Cheap FFXIV Gil Jeremy Based these decisions off of the key notes and videos and information since US Fan Fest. UI looks interesting but really nothing at all that makes me go "Wow I wanna pay for that".Probably pick up expansion in 6 months to try it out because its just gonna be the same repeat of the last 4 years.

Legion was and is 10x the expansion that HW was. Nothing innovative, nothing outside the box. Just the same thing with a different skin. Jeremy As Cody says, not to mention the fact the the development cycles that we've had since 2.0 launched have basically made the same stuff EVERY time, with the odd small different things.I've been playing the game since 2010 and yeah, it's pretty damn stale now and it doesn't appear to be changing for the better come June onwards. Anton Barbieri People will just lunge at you and justify LoV and Khloe as "new innovative content" and all the glamours and promotions. London St.Andrews It's not the casuals ruining the game, it's more the devs only catering towards one crowd because they create easy work.

 New nin action creates a box you stand in that lets you cast jutsu with one hand sign each. I'm conflicted on this because I main nin for the mobility (drg rotation is too rigid and i have to be in the mood to deal with mnk positioning). The real question is whether you can leave the aoe marker and return to it or if you lose it when you move. FFXIV Gil Reeeaaallly looking forward to Samurai. If nin is slippin I could have a new main.  I main ninja and I agree with you. I'm liking Red Mage though.  It looks like it wears off after the third jutsu. I can't remember the signs but let's say you were to cast Huton you cast the first sign, throw fuma, second sign, raiton, third sign, huton and then it goes away. And if that's the way it works the mobility should just be stopped for a moment to get all three out. Also if that's the case I'm just as excited for my NIN as I am my WAR.

I thought it was some sort of shield! Thanks for the explanation! I was hoping ninja gets shadow clones or something. Yeah a clone would be cool. I was hoping for a new jutsu that could add a hand sign for 4 total and combines abilities. Like fuma throws the same single target shuriken but with katon fire around it for added aoe explosion. Fire frog is pretty sweet though! The ground aoe could be really cool if you can choose the same jutsu all 3 times. Hitting a crowd with fireball / kassatsu / fireball / new skill / fireball fireball fireball. I could dig that. It would be nice if the nin could have the toad as a summoning companion instead, together with a snake and a slug.

2 条评论:

  1. Interestingly, I have a lot more information from this forum.
    Red Dead Redemption 2

    回复删除
  2. Thank you so much for giving everyone remarkably memorable chance to read from this blog. It is always very pleasurable and as well , packed with a great time for me and my office colleagues to search your site more than 3 times every week to see the newest issues you have. And definitely, we're usually satisfied for the stunning strategies you give. Certain 3 points in this post are unequivocally the most suitable I have ever had. ffxiv gil

    回复删除