2015年3月15日星期日

I perfer keyboard and mouse to play FFIXV

Having played with both, I perfer keyboard and mouse hand over fist.
That having been said, using a controller is intuitive, straight forward, easy and quick. There is no detriment outside of socialization with the controller taken a little time to adjust.
Oh, and they altered quest handins with the keyboard and mouse, right click the slot for the quest hand in, it'll pop up

the item that goes there.

Personally I hate keyboard/mouse. I mean, I DO play on laptop so I must plug in my mouse, however I also must plug in my controller so it's no big deal.



Personally I just find fighting, movement... pretty much everything except precise targeting and chatting much more easier with a controller. It's really down to your own personal style.

At the moment I even really have more of a hybrid set-up...much of my HUD I control with my touchpad however I actually play the game with my controller. (And, obviously, I chat with my keyboard.)

While I do think the targeting could use a bit of....adjustments... it's not enough to make me switch back to using only keyboard/mouse. If I'm really in a pinch and for some reason the controller has wigged out and won't give me my target I need, I just reach over and mouse select it like a lazy bum. Whatever.

没有评论:

发表评论