2015年3月24日星期二

relic enhancement

I don't use it but think i should now lol because my ip keeps changing because of my fiber modem.

I'll be back when 3.0 drops. It got annoying logging in when new content dropped and finding myself done with it in a day.Well, yeah, that's true. When 2.0 dropped, I was already at 50, so that probably didn't help much. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game cheap FFXIV Gil, but I apparently lack self-control when I see shiny new quests and dungeons lol.You got all the new gear from tomes, beat the new dingeons, new crystal tower raid and all 4 turns of coil after each patch. In one day? Not to mention primal extremes. And relic enhancement.

 thats why gold sacuer is coming give su somethin else do to and if chocobo breeding is anything like ff7 gonna take forever to get a nice choco.
I hear that. The endless grind is starting to grind on my nerves. I rarely play anymore.

没有评论:

发表评论