2015年7月21日星期二

FFXIV Mathew Stallard

The a1 rage is hella funny. I honestly see eliteism in ffxiv is just having a static. So hard to find a group id want to hang around that can raid. Ramsey George that is true buy FFXIV Gil... I was helping my friend static out yesterday and their dynamic was very different, in a bad way. Comparing to my static, that group got angry a lot, they yell at each other a lot, it was very tense and made me feel uncomfortable. I wouldnt have enjoyed it if I was cheap FFXIV Gil in that static.

A good static is hard to find, but not only in terms of skills, but also group dynamic and personalities, without one or the other, the group will end in failure. I just left a static because we (they) were taking 40 minutes to clear A1 and wiping to trash in A2 3 times in a row. :') I just love having to use HG on trash because I haven't received a heal in like 5s! I have heard a lot of horror stories like yours Mathew Stallard. Best case scenario is they listen to your criticism and get better, others become defensive and want to wipe again and again to hold onto their pride.

Using last night as an example again, I took aggro in Ravana Ex during seeing left/right phrase. The tank yelled at me for not watching my aggro, we told him to use flash during that phrase but instead he insisted that it's solely my fault. While my tank from my own static has no problem keeping aggro during the same phrase even if I go ham.

If a static is not working out, its best to leave and one that fits your style better, I wish you luck! I Don't have much time to play, or read about about new content in detail. I always do eventually, but with the little time I do have...I would rather actually play the game than read about it.

I work full time, I'm a mom, and I teach yoga on the side. I literally dream of having several days of nothing to do, just so I can catch up on this game. But that is not reality.

There is nothing wrong with elitists. Many have been a great help to me. The problem is the elitist assholes who look down at folks who may not have the time to play often, or for whatever reason, can't achieve the skills someone else has.

没有评论:

发表评论