2015年7月5日星期日

ffxiv rediculous jobs

Ffxiv is a disappointment. This game is still fucking awesome. You can't really say it's a disappointment if you haven't played through the storylines. Heavensward story and zones blew Chains of Promathia away. LMFAO really? The MMO that actually brought SE back to life... give me a break.. what a stupid comment. FFXIV is fun but I had more fun with FFXI back in the day. After they stop releasing content for FFXI it would be nice if they just bundled it into the standard FFXIV sub so I could play cheap FFXIV gil both. A Vita port would be awesome but I know it will never happen.

I used to love holding Lu Shang's rod tight in my grasp for hours on end... Please make it free to play after initial purchase. Elder scrolls online did and that's what i will be playing until then.  Buy a PC and quit complaining. Another person in the world that bitches... Confederate flag this, American flag that. Blacks whites. Stfu.. Why reply  FFXIV gil if your not gonna enjoy and play. You are actually bitching about somone else bitching, which in itself is both ironic and rediculous. Well done you. Good job you, get a PC or shut it. Plain and simple.  How do you assume i am typing now? Yes it is a PC... At no point have i said i do not own a PC, i just said i wanted to play on the x360... that is my choice, so quite why you are trying to be insulting is beyond me... especially when you talk about your flags etc... pots and kettles.

You do know I'm just screwing around right? I'm an avid 360 player and am also not thrilled of their choice. But all good things eventually come to an end. No offense, but I'm too busy enjoying Heavensward to come back. Hopefully someday they will bundle FFXI into the standard sub of FFXIV so I can play both. Maybe after the content ends. ffxiv jobs make me want to puke when i play them :X. FFXIV smn = wtf?

没有评论:

发表评论