2015年10月15日星期四

Craft gather level extra classes

Dont get too excited, 2months of gameplay then you will be back standing in town with your thumb up your asses like normal. I dunno, I'm so far behind, I think if I start again now Buy FFXIV Gil , I'll still have plenty to do after the next two patches. 2 months of gameplay is being generous wink emoticon Probably more like 2 days. Depends, if you havnt cleared alexander savage 4 thats still a goal. I gotta get back in this game, I've missed so much!! All the cool kids are still playing it. ! Ill be back soon enough. smile emoticon I love the game and all the new content is crazy.  I haven't had as much time to play recently so you'll probably catch up to me pretty fast FFXIV Gils . Then you can carry me through the new end game content .

He he yes will do ha ha idk though I havent played in a year I have a ways to go. Ha yeah it took me forever to level cap after the expansion. But I only played like an hour s day. I believe, let me know when you start back up. It will give me a reason to do the older content.  Craft while you wait and make money. There is plenty to do between patches. Like helping new people who just joined. Not everyone wants to spend all day crafting and doing favors. It's not a lot of content for $15/month. Delay another 3 months so I can play fallout 4, thanks. Yay more female inspired clothing to make my character look like a drag queen.... sick of the female looking gear yaaaaawn. So much salt lol no one cares about your Whiney asses. Ppl cry nothing to do yet let's look at the A4s clear rate lol.

 I'm on A2s, and we raid three times a week..still isn't enough to do every day...Just the same 2 dungeons over and over forever. Craft, gather, level extra classes, I'm always able to find things. Dude I'm done leveling. It's been months with no content. Well 3-4 weeks isn't a long wait. After all the work the devs put in this game a few months isn't asking a lot. They needed that vaca.

没有评论:

发表评论