2015年10月19日星期一

GW2 Matthew Masinelli Agreed

William Goff I'm not disagreeing with you - I think the whole thing wasn't well planned from the start. But in the end they _did_ try to fix the situation. Refunds were offered to those Cheap GW2 Gold who paid before they made the changes, bonus slots were given to veterans. I think after the community's toxicity towards their decisions, whether planned from the beginning or otherwise, they still made amends. And, although I can't speak for all, the majority of the veteran community (and many of the new players just entering the game) are content with their solutions and I feel the game is heading in a good direction.

Matthew Masinelli Agreed. I've been a customer of ArenaNet, Inc. since 2006. Very few complaints. I've been around playing GW2 since launch, but unfortunately for this time i wont be joining HoT 'cause currency exchange rate is waaaaay to high.  where is the countdown timer Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold?? Try to lower the prices and give something significant for the old players and maybe the sales will be better!  I don't find it fine. And last time o checked I'm allowed to have my own opinion as well. A weak argument, you're entitled to your opinion, and to defend it. I'm also entitled to disagree with your opinion. In a day where loads of new games charge in excess of £49.99 for their games, especially on console, £34.99 is reasonable. Standard Edition price is fine, don't be so cheap.

Of course the sales will be better if the price is lowered, that would be the case with most products - but if ArenaNet had a hard time selling their expansion for $50 they would have already lowered it by now. I can't wait.. and I also can't wait to see how well the expansion does..
and I also can't wait to see what comes after the expansion..
and I also cant cantha cantha can cantha cantha can cantha canth.

没有评论:

发表评论