2016年2月1日星期一

BnS team

If you can, try to find someone you know who has it and copy the whole folder and replace. Is anyone from the BnS team ever going to address the complaint from premium members that we're losing out on time that we've paid for because of all these server crashes and downtime? Would be nice to get some kind of response instead of the usual "we're working on it" or "that's not my department" BS.

What is wrong with that retarded launcher thou? E02018 during most of the patching process means Buy Blade and Soul Gold i have to sit here staring at an 8.5 Gb download. And now that i finished downloading, there's a random 85 bytes of 'repair files' that doesn't want to get downloaded. Sooooo when do i get to play this game?

I got same problem and untill now i cant log in to the game ,, please if u fix it can u tell me. Why is the game still buggy as heck, every time you guys have released an update, I cannot into the game. It worked all through headstart and the first week of the game. Then you started "fixing things" and now my client won't launch at all Cheap Blade & Soul Gold. From the 27th to the 29th, there were rendering problems, and now I don't even make it into game before it crashes.

Help me! when I evolveing a ring, i see a notice "An upgraded item cannot be restored once it is used as offering. Please input Use to use it as an offering" .plesse tell me, what's "Use"? thanks you so much! Blade & Soul the gold spammers are back in full force, took them much longer this time but they're back. Has anyone considered IP banning these losers?

没有评论:

发表评论