2016年2月29日星期一

Square is selling a previously FFXIV event exclusive item

I just wanted the hair style mostly lol. Though that look would be fitting for machinist. Too bad there isn't a matching weapon. I still got extra event items sitting in my retainer  been rocking the bandana since the begining. Thanks for bring the clothing back my new character dosent have the outfit. Not everyone as around for the events.. unfortunately my old account got hacked that had this stuff, and i haven't seen an event for it so yes id gladly pay to have the stuff again! Stop being FFXIV Gil inconsiderate..

It's not being inconsiderate. When you're around for an events and the rewards for it are advertised as being unavailable after the event ends, it's motivation to actually complete the event. A keepsake for your support of the game that you can show off to your friends and say, "Looks at this cool stuff Square puts in the game. Bet you want to play for what comes next?" Your account got hacked? Ok, that sucks. Square should have restored the account with everything you had on it when you reported it. But for everyone else that completed it and still has access to it, I consider this a slap in the face.

I know it's not hard. I'm not angry at this news or her comment. I'm just disappointed that Square is selling a previously event exclusive item.  baby every single day Sqenix makes me want this more and more cheap FFXIV Gil . Use this code: VVZTQZ93 to get your free 14 days trial!!! register it on mog station!

This set of attire is designed for male characters.
* This item will be distributed to a single character on the selected account. this was written in MogStation , but idk if will be able of use that "attire".

没有评论:

发表评论