2016年3月29日星期二

Blade & Soul High quality outfit pouch transmute

I heard that a Vietnamese player was chat-blocked when he said "Is anyone from Vietnam?". I know Vietnam's reputations are bad but there are still people who are polite, who want to play in peace, like me. I had waited for more than 7 years to play BnS; we don't deserve that.  That's the last quest for now in our version. buy Blade and Soul Gold Next patch hopefully we will get to proceed to chapter 33.

yes we do "deserve" that. If someone answered to the question above, much of VNese players will begin to communicate in their foreign language, which disturb other ppl a lot (VNese players' behaviour in thousands of international games has been reported as suck for a long time). So why don't we found a guild for VNese players only, we'll correct members' behaviours ourselves and we'll only have conversations inside that guild, I mean, polite people. But fine, OK, we DO deserve that.

You know, ur High quality outfit pouch transmute is very misleading and should have a note on it that u have a chance of someone turning all those mats into 1 High quality fabric instead of the outfit pack.... are you aware of the issue that many players are being disconnected from server and game crash/close during load screens teleports and back to character selection lobby? I don't know if it's just me, but my game stalls. When I attack it delays and stalls.. Blade & Soul Gold is anyone else having the same problem?

I been playing it for about a month it's been fine.. It started after the update.. I'm assuming it's probably my internet. There was a huge accident nearby so it's probably what's causing it. I only posted this because I asked people in my faction.. and some said it's happening to them too. I would love to claim this, but haven't been able to even get the installer downloaded and I have been trying since January.

没有评论:

发表评论