2016年4月7日星期四

Grand Harvest Square Daily Event

What kind of trash clan forces your members to donate? If you truly enjoyed your clan you would donate out of your own free will. Regardless what you release, you must know that 50% of your playerbase has left due to bots and your unbelivable ignorance ncsoft ... such a great game ruined by such a crappy publisher. Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Half of my guild were like "fk it" and left.
Destroyer farm trains everywhere on EU. Them Chinese botters are real. cheap Blade & Soul Gold

Quit NA/EU for half a month and been playing china version by Tencent for half a month. No bots, no gold sellers, nothing. They can actually ban everything so even gold sellers didnt sell gold for china anymore. only Ncsoft version is full of bots and gold sellers (check Seagm, the site doesnt even sell gold on China). I wouldnt mind the china version as long as I can get translation.... I havent had much trouble with my link up to the game, seems pretty smooth... but no bots etc that would be great is the warlock nerfed there?

You should really be listening to the community. This update was far far to soon after the warlock was released. Give us some time please! Another thing bots. Bots. Everywhere bots. Mail system sucks, we "SHOULD" be able to mail to alts, but its "bugged". Also the soulstones plains, the lag is horrible, Blade and Soul Gold I cant even see the thing I'm killing, and then I die.. Please fix these things before the next mini update.. Please please give more time, and improve the gold.. Gold is everything in this game..

I keep stuff cos I need it, like soulstones and moonwater transformation stones, I keep them. Also I said "10gold +" 10gold is the minimum . . Just saying.. Grand Harvest Square Daily Event is a nightmare...So many people game client crash during or after event..Sometimes you dont lag.. sometimes you do and when you do, oh boy... lol... God help you.. sometimes even when you dont lag you just spontaneously crash..

没有评论:

发表评论