2016年12月28日星期三

WoW's garrisons

Will we be able to go straight to our house like a wayshrine or will we be using one closeby, then walking? Definitely awesome but I would prefer non instanced housing. Want to know the prices everything will cost. In game and crown store. Definitely not my cup of tea, but if you dig this game, check out the link to meet others that do too.  Will materials used for crafting furniture affect the colour of the furniture? Will we be able to dye furniture? And another little rant... Why have housing with no storage in it? Sounds incomplete and rushed to me. I'd rather have a new zone to explore than a house... But I'm sure this will entertain for a few hrs...

 Price ranges would be good, how the customization will work too. Will this require a new professional skill line or will it be like skyrim? They've said it'll use existing skill lines Buy Blade and Soul Gold - Woodworking, Clothier, etc.  I'm curious how much you'll nerf the destro staff ultimates. 45k damage and I'm wearing 7 heavy is kind of crazy.  I've never been hit with a 45k destro ULT. I also wear all heavy. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold The most I've been hit with is 15k. Maybe the traits on your armor should be changed. Why would anyone change their traits if they can do that kind of damage?

I read it as He's taking 45k damage with 7 heavy. Destro ult is rather obnoxious, I usually where full heavy set as well and get hit for 30k and higher. Stupid. The move just needs to be deleted or have its cost drastically increased at least. Storage is there storage? Chests? armor racks? Can we make all of our furniture out of sweetrolls? They've said you get an apartment in an inn free after completing the tutorial, and then after that houses can be bought with in-game gold or Crowns.  Will we buy homes or earn them?

so you copied garrison from WoW and put it in your game basically? What are you talking about? You couldn't even place a bed in WoW's garrisons. Garrisons weren't even housing; garrisons were instanced quest hubs. Will there be a garden to plant herbs? They've said that's not something that currently exists with it but that they'd like to add it at some point in the future. For a sec I thought that was piper form fallout 4. How will crafting furniture work?  They've said that it'll use existing skill lines, and that some things will use more than one skill: for instance they said a bed might use both Blacksmithing and Clothier.

没有评论:

发表评论