2017年1月23日星期一

FFXIV Stormblood Collector's Edition

We've posted an extensive look at the FFXIV Stormblood Collector's Edition and details on pre-ordering! Collector's Edition only from the SE store, as I feared. Sorry, but I've heard a number of horror stories about people ordering things from the Square Enix online store and dealing with their customer service. Hell, Cheap FFXIV Gil I was supposed to get my Cindymobile Regalia skin code by December 12th......didn't get the email until January 20th, which said that I'll be getting the code in 3 to 5 weeks from now! I've ordered from the store and it went fine.  It can be a bit scary as they don't give you a tracking number but things do arrive, I got the encyclopedia from them.

 I dunno how it is in US but here in EU it went very smoothly and fast. I got both Collectors Edition (Asia) and I have Zero Problems.I've had bad experiences myself.  Never had a problem with thier store except for Heavensward CE Preorders, the traffic was so intense it broke the site but people still got thier copies Hopefully it doesnt end up the same way this year. The physical and digital both? Because I just want the digital collector's edition and mine is Steam. Am I SOL? I ordered Heavensward CE from the store. Was fine however the artbook was trashed. Contacted support they asked for pictures to help describe the problem Buy FFXIV Gil. 1 week later brand new book sent out. Now I have 2 one I keep in the box and the other (broken one) I use when I feel I need to look at it...

Apart from that no other dealings with customer service as they normally deliver within the time scale. Bought various CE from both US and EU stores and they've arrived faster than I thought they would even after having them shipped to NZ, the bad stories I've heard always had a root problem.. the buyer themselves didn't do things properly lmao. ordered my HW collectors edition from the SE store and there were no issues. If collectors is only SE store, what do I do as a steam game owner?  I've ordered multiple items multiple times from the SE store and had no problems.

Their customer service is the absolute WORST. Be very careful ordering from the store. I ordered a Collector's Edition from them and never received it. They eventually refunded it but the process took over two months!!! Trying to reach anyone there and finding a resolution made me feel like I was running around in circles. Ordered both Heavensward and FFXV collectors editions and never had an issue. Weird... No issue with my FFXV UCE order. entioned something about wanting a Cait Sith plush on a Wednesday and it was delivered by Tuesday. No need to fear lol.


没有评论:

发表评论