2013年5月9日星期四

Dreadlands on Diablo 3


I return from the frozen wilderness become Dreadlands border. Used to be a beautiful place, lost forever once the face of some catastrophe. Now, only a desolate landscape and ruins of the city into one will not have any land of life. In order to spend the night, I went straight to the village called Bronn Upon arrival, only one had never seen the miserable disaster scenario was waiting for me. I should be the first time felt dangerous to leave this place, but a strong sense of curiosity drove me forward. Most of the buildings were burned to the exposed foundation, some charred pillars prove that they have a building. Smoke dyspnea which has four bits of a corpse. Most of the bodies of the body has been separated, and some burned half of the corpse, which is an abandoned city.

I think so.

A pub exterior, the building did not collapse in one of the few in the language of the devil out of a gray skin organisms and howling. That is a bunch of severely deformed, cut in pieces, they also have strong muscles to fight. I motionless waiting for them slowly came up to me. At the forefront of the monster grabbed my coat from the ground I picked up. Its paw through the coat and skin. It exhaled heat, the stench of rotting skin reveals. It to open Xuepentaikou, exposing sharp, yellowed teeth, between the teeth and a bloodstain. My mind was only an idea. If I do die, it can no longer give readers the story of the world.
A sharp sound zips. An arrow through the eyes of the beast. The monster's blood is sprinkled on my face. Howling monster threw me to seize the arrows. Other monsters in the search for enemies, I ripped my turban, see flying in the direction of the arrow.
When I first saw the hunter hunting magic.
Appears to be a less than 20-year-old girl. Shadow appeared in the sunset, did not hesitate to shoot arrow to the other monsters. Hunting the hunter's hand each time you touch the crossbow when there is a burning fire arrows whistling from my head hit the monster. Each of the arrows hit the horned monster, hit most monsters fall. I see more monsters around to her back, I tried to say anything to tell her, but because of the over-stretched my voice frozen in the throat. My fears are unfounded. The Mercenaries Hunter've seen them. She reached into her waist, to come up with three iron thrown the way of the enemy. The monster kept their heads down to see the moment, resulting in a huge explosion and flames. Demon hunt hunter had enough time, the use of the crossbow to defeat the enemy one by one.



With one last look to the village, confirmed no longer dangerous hunting magic away from the hand came forward, shook his head sadly. Crossbow hanging at the waist, face hidden in the cloak of deep disappointment.How magical, want to Diablo 3 account buy?

"It seems there are no survivors," she said bitterly.

Their claims that he is hunting the hunter, is a group of fanatical fighters vowed to destroy a group of hell monster. Hunting magic Hunter hundreds, some countries do not want to have such a terrible organization in their own within the camp (although more than half Dreadlands hunt hunter sent to all over the world to hunt monsters). Therefore their base in Dreadlands, and no country can interfere in their lives and training. All Dreadlands on Diablo 3 account has a special force they resist ordinary people can not resist the power of the devil. And hone this power as a weapon. But, mission and power is not the combination of hunting the hunter.
That night, the girl told me her story. When she was a kid, demons in her hometown. She watched the demons destroyed her home. She loves and who love her all were killed. They may accept death would be better, but she escaped. And escape the demons of hell after a few days. Until she was a Dreadlands found the Mercenaries who the hunters saw her potential, and accept her as a member of this group. She told me that each hunting magic Hunter has the same story.
Hunting magic Hunter as the people who survived, eager to revenge.

没有评论:

发表评论