2013年5月3日星期五

I want to know latest news on RS




1)     Where did Nomad go after his defeat? When will we see his return?

2)      The Dominion Journals speak of a warrior. At the end it is revealed he had to leave The Tower to protect his village. Does this NPC exist ingame? How was it possible for The Founder to create the powerful Dominion weapons?

3)      Any teasers about Vitrivius or the next Elemental Workshop?


I want a full backstory on seren and guthix's full relationship and how seren avoided the edicts buy runescape accounts.

I want to know how priffidinis looked when it was in full power cheap rs gold.

I want to know each of the elven leaders of each clan

I want a short story on each of the champions in the champions guild, why they are 'the strongest' of their respective kinds, especially the skeleton, i wana know all about him, he has strong references to nagamasa azai of the japensee feudal era as allied with oda nobunaga and im really curious

没有评论:

发表评论