2013年5月15日星期三

heros of Diablo 3 in last week


All I see here are a bunch of mad newbs who quit and haven't tried the new patches, and still think the game sucks.

Seriously, grow a brain and realize they're trying to improve based off of player suggestions and ideas. The game has come far from where it's started, and it continuously becomes more and more enjoyable with each progressing patch they release diablo 3 accounts for sale.

"Where's PVP!?!?!?!?" They already released it, in the form of brawling. I don't doubt that they're going to expand on that foundation and improve wherever they can, whenever they can. As I creep around the forums, I see some incredible player ideas that would definitely push this game to be even better than it is now.

The average player count is 2100 people? According to xfire this is correct and I'm not surprised cheap rs gold. Since I started I have seen so many changes I don't even know why they released the game when they did. It should have stayed in beta. But the game has fundamental problems for example, the very cartoon and warcraft type appearance (easy way out in my opinion). So its no wonder they thought the game was good enough to release. Console version is its only hope but its already dead to me because I know i'm not going be able to transfer my computer character over, why would I want to start from scratch again Diablo 3 accounts?

没有评论:

发表评论