2013年7月11日星期四

I have a couple of questions about campfire


Hey  I have a couple of questions...

1) To what extent will the new website using new technologies, such as HTML5? I mean, I know the main game will be powered by HTML 5, but the website? Or is it PHP?

2) Where can I view a high-res image of the RuneScape 3 page sell rs accounts 
 ? I want moooooar detail! dont rush it if the game is not ready dont release it i would like a game that work not one that was rushed to come out also the game keeps freezing then losing connection is it you guys trying to work on geting rs3 up? How is logging into the game going to change? Just wondering because I play from different computers, one will use HTML5 and one will use Java. Just want to make sure that the account will be the same and not like the betas.
Love the game, play with my kids everyday, thanks. With yet another new website will there be another font change? A font change may seem trivial, but it essentially ruins the ascii community buy runescape accounts. If possible could the font either be kept the same or changed back to arial 9? I know we artists would appreciate an answer."


 I’m responsible for testing all the software Jagex makes except the game itself. This means everything from the Adventurer’sell runescape accounts s Log to the forums, as well as things like setting new character names and recovering access to a lost account. I’m currently working to ensure any bugs in the new RuneScape 3 website are found and squashed before July 22nd.

Yeah that'll happen. You're still about 3 years behind on rs2.

1 条评论:

  1. Good article!
    Best wishes,
    http://free3donlinegame.blogspot.hu/

    回复删除