2013年7月9日星期二

I play runescape for fun


I disliked much - the old way of having to carry tele runes (unless i home tele to lumby and run up to the bank) Very tedious.  I also had to walk to school 5 days a week, what really sucked is each time it took us 3 days to get there!

I play games for fun, not to go through tedious processes and pinching for inventory space in case I don't feel like running 5 minutes back and fourth - to enjoy the game-play. I don't support this. This makes many teleportation options obsolete and really will take away from the feeling of being far away from other players in remote locations. This game doesn't need to Runescape accounts sell get much easier. I do appreciate you trying to help us out though!

Less running is cool with me but I agree that it should be no simple task to possess unlimited loadstone rights. I use them 100 times a day and the value is nothing. Make them worth more to us. You are too ignorant to buy runescape accounts understand. If people who hate new lodestones won't use em doesn't make a difference. When new players are able to "complete" the game twice as fast as the veteran players have. This update makes the game too easy for new players and this update has no use for veteran players because we have earned our teleports etc.

没有评论:

发表评论