2013年7月5日星期五

it is a little harder to install RS html 5

Definitely way too soon.

I have a great computer and it takes at least 10-15 minutes just for my character to load onto my screen, let alone be able to move around. Yes, I know, change my graphic settings. I HAVE. Lowest settings possible, still can't move, let alone get into my bank. I'm pretty sure that Jagex will be able to sell runescape accounts handle the bugs, it's still 19 days, which is almost three weeks. I think they must've been busy reworking all the bugs and should probably have fixxed 99% of them when the HTML 5 beta goes live to all players.


Regardless of me having premium membership, if this is released without fixing loading errors and lag issues, I'll be leaving Runescape permanently. I've left plenty of times in the past. Why pay to play when I can't even play? i cant access the html5 forums anymore but i can still access the html5 beta, can this plz be fixed bofore the launch rs accountts selling?

Runescape has come a long LONG way from when I first started playing, watching the video and thinking back to the graphics we had back in 2006, it's amazing! I'm certainly looking forward to the launch and will have a glass of Champers at the ready - I hope you all at the office will too!

As always - Have a great day!

没有评论:

发表评论