2015年5月10日星期日

discuss FFXIV DirectX 11

 Trying to preorder the digital collectors from the website but on page says $59 but when info to the order page it says &129. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
 Now if only I could preorder the PS4 Digital CE FFXIV Gil . There's nothing on Square's website. I wonder how the new healer will work with the other two. FFXIV gil As a WHM main a SCH is my best friend cheap FFXIV Gil.

I can't frikken wait!!! Especially for DirectX 11...Oh man, it looks drop down gorgeous.Like the new race but its not going to get me to change my main character of cat looking like race. I have made two players so far who is high level and my another one is low level sense i start but haven't put time into that character yet. So i'll take my low level character and use the item to change the how my character looks along with the race so i don't have to leave my guild friends.  Plus i love the Dark Knight, i can't wait to see both my characters in Dark Knight armor.

Found pricing info on a download version of the ps4 ce Heavensward but no purchasing information. Make out happen please.
FFxiv was okay. I'm not a huge MMO fan especially when you have to pay monthly which is why i stopped playing this for Dragon Age Inq. Will the next FF be an offline RPG by any chance?

没有评论:

发表评论