2015年6月8日星期一

Preordered heavensward retail PC version from the SQEX store

Not sure how you got your code. When I ring them up they just keep telling me that they will release all of the code in one go closer to the date (which they can't comfirm or tell me when) so much for spending buy FFXIV Gil $300 AUD. Thanks EB Games AUS. That's unlucky, I feel sorry for everyone who preordered the CE. I only preordered the SE instore and got the code then and there. Still have not received my early access code!

Does anyone else experience problems with the early access code? Preordered heavensward  retail PC version from the SQEX store (nonsteam version) What do the Baron items do? I can't find the answers so I'm asking here? Are they just dumb trinkets like the egg earings? Should we bother with the expansion if we haven't played through 2.5 yet? CHOCOBO RACING!!! I am like... almost want to come back but then i here, this time this day every Tuesday.. i work for a living... so forget that..

I would like to get my demon DRG armor befor heavensward not NIN EVERY TIME I RUN!!!!!! It would also be helpful if I get it befor I die of ripe old age!!! 20 runs and NOTHING! Only Item level 76 and have not done Steps of Faith. Started in the beginning of April and well I have been taking my time and now have to put my nose to the grinder and get past this wall or else I wasted money on preorder purchase EEK! Anyone wanna "recruit" me? I purchased the game, but have not purchased game time so I am eligible for RAF benefits still. I'd like to have the exp boost, but I also wanna start playing ASAP.  GameStop. Code on receipt. Redeemed. Ready. June 19. Can I download the client during early access so I don't have to install on the 23rd? Where can we pre-download at? It's probably gonna take me a week to DL on my speeds.  I think it says that it will automatically download, but not 100% sure.

You may also like:

FFXIV Heavensward Guide

没有评论:

发表评论