2015年6月23日星期二

Zalera is the place

How about you fix the servers then maybe we can log in and "take to the skies".  There's nothing wrong with the servers. Nothing wrong with any data center but Aether.  Drk night is now my main lvl 42 such an awesome character can't wait to get to 60. Sadly no... ): but I'm I've been working on it... Best mmo I've played ever although people are anti social in the game but that's fine. Anti social is a understatement. Need
cheap FFXIV gil membership cards for information in this game lol.

What server are you guys on people are pretty social in Zalera. I am in odin and whenever some1 asks how to get to a current or hiding moggles theres instantly 20+ replies on shout within a minute or 2 lol played alot of mmo's and ff14 community is close to the best ive experienced.  U are playin with the wrong ppl my friend! Maybe it's the server (granted, there will always be the a**holes anywhere ya go). I agree...Zalera is awesome...from day one when I started on that server I was so lost..went up to a random person they gave me a tour some items to help me get going and invited me to their FC....been loving it ever since. Gilgamesh, thank goodness for my free company.

Zalera is the place to be buy FFXIV gil . i used to play in Faerie and had the same problem. Dont join Gilgamesh or Balmung, the fact theyre so overly populated is the reason we are having 2002 and 5006 errors all over the damn place. Join low or mid pop servers. So far I am a 52 BRD and I have unlocked Dusk Vigil and I can fly in one zone. I have played a total of 18 hours in the last 3 days.

My husband on the other hand has unlocked DRK and MCH (MCN?) He is a lvl 59 WAR and he is almost done with the main scenario quests. He has probably played 42 hours in the past 3 days.

So far I am having losts of fun, but I am chomping at the bit to change my cat into an AuRa! Sad that the in-game preorder bonuses don't go out until Tues!

没有评论:

发表评论