2016年10月18日星期二

BNS Rumble in the Realm community tournaments are open

I also heard that the scammer was bragging about his accomplishment on faction chat and many people were praising him for it. It was really upsetting not just the former leader (whom is currently working on getting the clan back) but other former clan members as well.  Greetings! We are sorry to hear about this situation. Blade and Soul Gold If you already contacted our support team, they may take up to 72 hours before giving an answer.

 Blade & Soul That is a lot of hard work put into collecting all those things we need in our clans. I hope they figure it out for you. The person doing this needs to be banned form the dgame. This company needs to do something about it. iam having game guard issue need help i cant even load game web too. Hello! Sorry to hear about your issues. Please check the link below for possible solutions. Should none of them work, please submit a ticket to our Support.

 stupid game 3 hours trying to get my gun in Brighstone lynblade ruins and nothing, I prefer to go to revelations or ArcheAge to be wasting time like this in a fucking gun.  Jerome Fabregas Lota im playing now in revelations KR, waiting for the CBT,  RO has KR server??? I thought it's only available on CN.  Why does my daily dash say I get 5 Spins Buy Blade and Soul Gold but I only really get 3?

Registration for the Rumble in the Realm community tournaments are open until October 13! One simple question: Are you guys planning to create some rides? Cause I am tired of walking accross the map... the dragon "bla bla" jump doesn't seem complete, and seldom see any in map, and yet, it doesn't bring us to certain place that we want to go. Please create some cool rides... at least a bicycle... And i thinking of not come back the reason is the lág and the optimization, the lág is near 300 Ping and my Internet is really fast... Same time i am running in map then everything dissapear and my vídeo card is gtx 750 with 4gb.

没有评论:

发表评论