2016年10月28日星期五

FFXV looks amazing

Also, his shirt represents his lineage and over the course of the trailer his shirt becomes more tattered untill eventually it's gone and he losses his powers, and that represents the struggle he has over who he is. The trailer gives the impression that he's locked inside his own head and has to fight through his own demons before being able to confront the one thats taken hold of his body; but I guess we'll have to see how it actually plays out.

The trailer is a what-if could happen,FFXIV Gil hence the name "omen" This was awesome. Kingsglaive was awesome too. The graphics blew my mind. I seem to remember at the big reveal event they said something about giving a royal Audi away? Whatever happened to that? I really want it now that I've seen the movie haha!  Its still going on you have to pre order the game from the Square Enix online store to enter one of the give aways. Stop teasing. Please release the game!!! We have been good fans! To atain perfection, patience is required, patience young one! XD I used to think that this game was like spoilers all over.

Only now I realised that we have only 10 minutes of story based videos and only gameplay.  It's coming lol. Just got the email for the money being taken out for my deluxe addition, Buy FFXIV Gil it's coming don't worry. Its has a date. They are not gonna release it any time before it so calm down your comment is pointless. I know you don't really care about final fantasy but at least watch for the inferred story and the cinematic direction. Ten years waiting for this game but I swear even if it were just for that trailer it was totally worth it.

No mames. I preordered two copies now. This game looks amazing. What if the king sent his son away with "friends" knowingly that noctis probably killed Luna but doesn't know it, either in the past or future. So he tries to prevent it but end the end you are playing the bad guy all along.

没有评论:

发表评论