2016年10月9日星期日

use the Dragon Pulse at the end of Silverfrost Citadel

We've uploaded yesterday's stream with Silkwood, Gummy Senpai, iShugiTV & xSoonkyu for your viewing pleasure. I'm sorry but I couldn't find anyone to talk to you here about getting hacked and having my profile blocked for what you said selling so I'm just wondering if I ever will get my profile back and if the guy I sold my items, my my character was named nagato and I was level 25, email i use to login is I would appreciate if you could tell me if the guy sold my awakened blight hongmoon dagger, earrings and ring. I spent 10 days getting to level 25 with basically non-stop play and I would like to know if I still have my items and if the guy didn't sell them.

Please look for : Buy Blade and Soul Gold HadrWhelky; Homey Chron; Grap Pactup; Tofollao Blenness for Bots. I hope you consider my request, it is annoying to work hard in the game to join someone unfairly money. Sorry for posting here but I had no way to get justice. I see this kind of thing several times on the same map is sad. Obs: American/ Server Gunma. hey pls do something about party system in dungeon...too many afk and cant kick em out of party...

Hey I've been trying to go to Jiwan Peak for the story for awhile now. Blade and Soul Gold Everytime I use the Dragon Pulse at the end of Silverfrost Citadel, I get the to loading screen and it freezes up and says I've been disconnected from the server. It's happened 4 times at the same spot now so I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence. Is there anything I can do to fix that or is it the game? Upload your Video And Guides Now Live!! Once again releasing shitty same outfits with different color.

Hey I've been trying to go to Jiwan Peak for the story for awhile now. Everytime I use the Dragon Pulse at the end of Silverfrost Citadel, I get the to loading screen and it freezes up and says I've been disconnected from the server. It's happened 4 times at the same spot now so I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence. Is there anything I can do to fix that or is it the game?

没有评论:

发表评论