2016年11月2日星期三

Blade&Soul NCSOFT Pumpkin Carving Contest

Check out the winning entries for the NCSOFT Pumpkin Carving Contest!  Blade&Soul , Hi can i ask a favor mam/sir? Can you please send the (Schedule Maintenance date/time) here? Thank you!  Blade & Soul pls post in your facebook when ul have maintenance and when its finished thannks. Greetings! We have addressed this issue on our forums. Blade and Soul Gold Feel free to join the conversation there: Blade & Soul but just tell me, will bns get banned in uae? just say yes or no please!!!

Mohammed Rumaithi If you check that forum, a community manager have posted that UAE will not be banned. There is some kind of network issue which affected the logging in process. Hello admin,
I want to ask and want to give a little advice.I represent the Indonesian gamers are disappointed,because they can not play this game.My suggestion, why not bring this game to Indonesia.I think this game is so nice and fun to be played.thanks, maybe this is all I can say.

 LOL wtf dead hajoon afflicted by black lotus curse with gost fire above his head and surrounded by lotus blossoms... so good but so bad . Who is the sick guy who made that Hajoon? Omg, Buy Blade and Soul Gold my day its over now. that hajoon pumpkin was evil hajoon was b&s fans Glenn lmao. Who is the sick guy who made that Hajoon? Omg, my day its over now. Now server is up or not yet because it's have different time zone HELP!!Read the damn letter cricket, I need to die here. im new here, i just download the game few hours ago n i cant wait to play di s game :D, carry me master.

Blade & Soul are you guys gonna do christmas events like halloween this year? hi goodmorning, still maintenance? it says "Login Failed. Please try again in a few minutes. (42)" same message since yesterday. Sorry, can smb help me? I've been hacked and they chanched my email on NCsoft, and I can't log in. Where I shoul write to recover my account?

没有评论:

发表评论