2016年11月20日星期日

Opening to FFVIII

I am not a fan of finale fantasy. Never have been. This one will be my first. I'm getting it causes it's an action rpg. I can't get into the point and click battles. As long as they continue the way this one is I'm in. you really limit the amount of fun you could be having with that shallow view.  I played all main final fantasy games and 7 will always be my favourite. And thats just due to the fact that the first FF you played will always have a special place in your heart. This really made me cry because all of the emotions presented in this video :') I understand what it really feels :')

Square, FFXV has leaked out in Peru, Buy FFXIV Gil just make the release date earlier now pls. Played Final Fantasy Tatics, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII, FFXIII and part 2. My most favorite of all time is part Seven and Tactics. Sophie Cho this is a part of me too. final fantasy is amazing. Amazing this is kinda inspiring. I suck at art but sometimes I wish I could go into the game development field. I need to eat like 47 donuts so I go into a diabetic coma. I feel like that would make this game come out faster.

Opening to FFVIII and that was 9yr old me hooked to the franchise. Loved them all minus the 3 I won't name on PS3 haha. Saw this on conan .. wow .. square soft really brings the level down after they released XI many years ago ..  Final fantasy x Tidus playing think it was blitz ball. I watched the original version and it almost made me cry! Cheap FFXIV Gil hahaha with this one i lost it! hahaha, This series represent so much to many of us that it's so touching and emotional to share and listen stories about it!. i have no doubt that FFXV will create new memories for all of us! I can't wait! cheers Square Enix :D XI days.

 I wish they interviewed us! My first time experiencing the series was watching you play FFVIII (and not getting a turn!) then deciding to start FFIX one night at Mudge St? And it all went from there!   Should of pre-ordered FF15 when it was first available! That's how I got the "Big Bang theme"  I also wanna know this too as well as if angler,gourmand,travel,and phtotography sets will be avail too. You can buy the season pass separately from either Best Buy or GameStop. You can buy the season pass separately from either Best Buy or GameStop . I think the hard copy personally just because of the steel book case and the classic ff cover art. I think the hard copy personally just because of the steel book case and the classic ff cover art..


没有评论:

发表评论