2016年11月24日星期四

FFXIV EU Fan Fest

We have the codes/tokens, but we cannot obtain the outfits until after the EU Fan Fest . Really I didn't know that, what a annoyance. I just hope I can find out where to buy the live steam tickers for Tokyo and Frankfurt, cant find them anywhere.  They will announce it right before the fanfest, just like the american one. Don't expect anything until late january. Ah never knew that either lol when I got the email about the American fan fest the live tickets were already for sale Cheap FFXIV Gil . Must keep a look out then for the Tokyo on to as I gotta have lulu as well as yuna.

Well you'll eventually get them, but all this is is just excitement over something we will all go crazy about then eventually get bored of. Trust me, you can wait. To be fair, that wasn`t really surprising as they did the same with the mog outfit at the previous fanfest. Angela Johnson Oh I dont know about that, I tend to miss out of events like these due to myself forgetting about them. I didn't miss the first one but If I miss the other two I would be rather upset with myself. Can't run around in game dressed a Yuna without the little mini me following behind XD.

Hi mog is one my favorite characters in the whole series of final fantasy. No blackfriday deal? i hope you do a great blackfriday deal for new and old users , No blackfriday deal? i hope you do a great blackfriday deal for new and old users  *mortgages house for tickets, flights, hotel* ...nah. go catch the moogle xD there shall be no killing of the moogles lmao.

I want moogle slippers so bad!! Buy FFXIV Gil Moogle are so cute . Im having a problem downloading the patches to my PC, anyone have any info on that? I've tried looking up things on the web but still not working.
I know I've downloaded at least 3gb of 13 but each time I get that error, it resets the download back to 0gb/13gb and still says im downloading a patch from 5/26/2015.I've also been trying since Monday early afternoon to get this downloaded...and still isn't done.

没有评论:

发表评论