2013年4月16日星期二

How will you think about Runescape html 5 beta coming


I know I won't enjoy 90% of it because 90% of what makes me play this game is the combat gameplay, and pvp, both of which are nearly dead.

It is 100% true, I don't like the idea of just button mashing and using the same abilities for the same monster over and over, but I still do enjoy doing everything I usually do, which is PvM, skilling and questing. The 07 servers does have its perks too, with better PvP and EoC, and the old graphics,(Which I love alot.)

I am actually. I don’t have access to flash on my main computer so html5 will allow me to play again.

If you really like it, you need to buy runescape account to join it. Cheap Runescape accounts selling are here and there.

If Runescape is so bad, how come you've got it Liked on facebook? You can leave your comments on runescape facebook. It is up to you to support accounts for sale runescape.

没有评论:

发表评论