2013年4月16日星期二

HTML5 looks nothing more than a graphical


Just Daern's post, thanks for the info! Gunna look at getting that set up tomorrow!

This left me incredibly disappointed especially due to the lack of reason. You are not looking at putting a dynamic day/night and weather cycle? Those two things alone could help Runescape truly come alive!

With all due respect, HTML5 looks nothing more than a graphical touch up right now.

That's exactly what HTML5 is. It's a graphical upgrade with a bit more power. That means better graphics with supposedly smoother transitions. What did you think HTML5 was supposed to be? Content updates sell and buy runescape accounts?

It sure is. After reading your post I went back and watched with the captions. Some were quite hilarious actually.

Thank you so much to the Jagex developers for putting all of this together! ;)I really look forward to the better graphics and improved gameplay. I can't wait to try RS3 and HTML5 :DI'll be checking on my iphone on Runescape News Feed.

All gold and silver members of the premier club will be given first access to the pizza summer. I am dying of laughter oh my guthix.... Really looking forward to the pizza summer buy runescape account

没有评论:

发表评论