2013年4月11日星期四

Noblegarden in Aprial


lol... u stupids, did u know, that if u r on high populated realm, as Outland or Kazzak are. You can create 1. lvl char on pretty low realm (RPPvP#lowpop#bestchoice), type "/who 90" in chat, spam all the 30 online people for grouping and adding ID. For sure one good soul will be there and then simply go and collect what u want to! I made like this in one day whole Noblesgarden, 720 eggs collected in 3 hours.... I bought mount, rabbit polymorph, egg and I ate like 100 eggs. Also in that day, i killed all rare mobs in Outland and Northrend and also i got the mount from Stormpeaks and Deepholm. SUCH EASY SH$%.! dont be pus^$3s.
This was my first Noblegarden and on day 1 I figured it would be a waste of time as so many people were camping the egg spots. Switched from Alliance to Horde toon and had so much fun farming eggs. Everyone was playing as I imagined it should be played, running around and having fun. Never thought I'd see that in a Horde territory, but it made it far more enjoyable than any Alliance zone I'd tried. Completed a lot of the Noblegarden quests in a much shorter time than I'd anticipated.
The ONLY way to get eggs effectively now is to farm a spot THAT'S NOT HOW YOU HUNT EGGS! You should be running around and having fun! Please make an opt-out option for xrealms.
There are other games that have cross realms but also implemented server channels. If your stuff is ganked by said lame other side or over population you can change channels and leave the bags of vinegar and water behind.

noblegarden in Aprial

没有评论:

发表评论