2013年4月26日星期五

Squeal of Fortune should be more rewardin


I could be killing a certain monster waiting for a drop, only to find out monster doesn’t drop them. I’m not a fan of this anyway but if I’m going to do this I’d rather not waste more time than needed... thanks
Admiral
Bobeme

Up to level 60 SHORTbow, is it?

Tzhaar Whip was somewhat acceptable since there actually existed an equivalent item in the live game, and the value of it was something the average player could afford.

HOWEVER, there is NO level 60 shortbow in the game at all, and now you introduce one as something you can BUY and is LIMITED? I just wondering this, and maybe I will sell runescape accounts if it still release update like these.

Not only that, but there seems to be no stated cap to the exp conversion on the Starlight ore. This means that a person could INSTANTLY buy their way to 99 Mining or Smithing with ZERO training, provided they have the gp or real-world currency for it. Many children can’t afford to buy accounts for sale runescape, so the rewards should be more.

Well, as always the concerns of us players will most probably be entirely ignored because we pay you, and this entire thing will be forgotten in a month. 

1 条评论:

  1. I will share some guides about Runescape, and some news to tell players there are more updates to have more fun. I think it brings much of fun since I bought rs accounts for sale to play. And I learn a lot from this game, not only enjoy myself, but also learn to write game guide and tips for my readers. Really great for me!

    回复删除