2019年9月27日星期五

HTVRont transfer tape helps align vinyl decals better

I love how transfer tape stuff works. Really well. The scraper that came with is wonderful. Not as sticky as cricut transfer tape but works well for what I do. BEST transfer paper ever!!!!! I've used a few brands and ALWAYS come back to this company! Best customer service also! I use a ton of vinyl and this makes it so easy! I like that I can see through transfer tape to help align vinyl decals better. It is also a plus that you can use this tape more than once. Its sticky but not too sticky and allows for manipulation of the tape/decal. Would highly recommend for Silhouette users. Love this transfer tape. So easy to use and the grids make it a no mistake placement. I bought this so I could make my own maps for Dungeons and Dragons on cardboard. The squares are exactly 1", which is perfect. As long as I use the little plastic piece that came with the transfer tape, there are no bubbles. Excellent stuff. This product does what it was made for very effectively.


HTVRont transfer tape is great, the only issue I have had with it is, when using it with the Cricut vinyl, it's a lot harder to get it to stick to the tape. I dont normally use that brand so I wontrate it bad because of that. Works great with Oracal brand. Other than that, I would definenty use it again. AMAZING! Best transfer tape I’ve ever used! So far I've had a great experience using this transfer paper with vinyl. And I have been able to use each piece 2 to 3 times, thus saving some money with each transfer. I like it,easy to use and love the free item. Definitely will buy again.Thank you! AMAZING better than the cricut brand for sure! Super fast shipping. Love the transfer tape! It works like a charm. I tried a different brand first that was very hard to work with. This is so much better and makes working with Vinyl so much easier. So glad I decided to try this, won’t use another brand. Best TT out there. I’m new to Silhouette so bought 3 types of tape to pick best one. This BY FAR did the BEST job at stinking when supposed to and working with it was a breeze. Don’t waste your money saving a few pennies with other brands—they ruined a big job and I had to redo a LOT. I’ll only be using Craftiopia from now on!!


I was skeptical of buying this cricut transfer tape because of some of the negative reviews I had seen, but I am 100% satisfied with this item! It is super easy to use and I can get at least 3-4 uses with 1 piece. I also love how the grid on the tape is exactly the same as my cutting mat (1x1in squares). I will definitely be buying more! I do wish it would come at least 15’ of tape for $20, but I haven’t found another tape that works as well so I’ll be sticking to this one (pun definitely intended). Used it on an oversized wall decal. The grid lines were awesome! The transfer tape works very well. It gets the job done. Will definitely order from Craftopia again. This is now my go to transfer tape. I’ve used with my vinyl on cups and signs. This works perfectly. The transparency and lines make it easy to apply vinyl straight on my projects. I'm so glad I bought this tape. I was using (trying to) the silhouette transfer tape and it was horrible! The vinyl would not transfer to the tape after going over and over and over it. When I got this tape (same day), I tried it and it was seamless, fast, and easy! It transferred very quickly. If you are having trouble with another tape that isn't transferring, buy this one!


I've been using HTVRont cricut transfer paper for a while and I liked it better than Oracle or cricut transfer tape but this stuff is amazing. Never going back! I especially liked the grid line on the transfer tape. It made lining up the lettering easy. I have worked with sign vinyl for several years now. This was my first time of ever using transfer paper and also my first time of even using my Cricut. It was really simple to use and I'm pretty sure that I will use it again! I love this transfer tape. It is just the right amount of stick that doesn’t ruin your objects! So far this is the best transfer tape I'e worked with. Still has a strong grip, but actually easily removes once on the desired surface. Will order again. Picks up most types of vinyl really well and then releases easily to final project. Love it. It is easy to use and a great value. Very highly recommended! This transfer tape is the best. I love the grid on it and the "stick" is perfect for the craft projects I complete. Highly recommended.

1 条评论:

  1. Now you can order any design of vinyl decals of your own choice very easily at Zee Art Store
    Etsy Zee Art Store

    回复删除