2019年9月7日星期六

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats make grill Cleanup a breeze

YRYM HT copper grill mat is Just right size for bottom of oven - catches all the spills- my oven still looks new. I used a second one for the top of stove- cut a tad bigger than the heating element so this doesn’t burn when you use the stove. Love it! Saves a lot of cleaning time- toss in sink- soak a little and all the mess washes off easily. Haven’t used to cook on since not really sure if it’s “that” safe. I use these on my smoker when I'm doing drumsticks and stuff. They're really handy...gotta use a little elbow grease and a scrub daddy to clean them...but definitely worth it. Best copper grill mat ever--meat cooked evenly and mats are super easy to clean--in dishwasher!!! First time I've used the copper. Nice quality, lots of sheets for the price.  My husband can’t grill unless he has these mats! Works good. Easier too clean than the grill. Excellent for baking anything on a baking sheet, no sticking.


I use YRYM HT barbecue grill mats to prevent flare ups. I learned my lesson on that! Work great, meat cooks great on these. No flare ups from drippings, no burned BBQ sauce, easy cleanup with a wipe and the dishwasher. What could be better? It's magic.  Foods slip right off the grill mat. I really like it. Everyone should have bake mats. It makes cleaning the oven so much easier. I received these mats and was a little surprised on how thin and flimsy they felt compared to other similar products. The mats work perfectly fine, however there seems to be a quality issue with the mats. The ends seem to fray very easily and I have "copper mesh/threads" falling off after each use/wash. These mats clean very easily. I will continue to use these mats every time I grill. Note sizing of grill brushes - they are small and "kinda" cheapen the product offering, to/for me.


I truly believe there is no such thing as a nonstick pan, over time the heat from your stove top whatever the source maybe I think breaks down the non-stick surfaces and you cook an egg and they always stick. I bought these because I got a very nice set of Viking cookware that cost over $600 but no matter how much oil I put in the pan eggs still stick. I now have YRYM HT copper grill mat cut for the bottom of all my pans and I do not have a problem with any food sticking I take them out for easy cleanup they are a must have in my kitchen and I cannot cook without them. They work great! I love using them to cook chicken, fish, and vegetables on the grill! Have used them a few times for different items in the oven on cookie sheets. Cleanup is so easy. Would definitely recommend. These copper grill mats are a Great way to cook on the grill and avoid the mess and hassle of cleaning your grill. Excellent value and a great gift for a man. These are going around in my family. They are wonderful. It keeps the grill clean and does still allow for the grill lines to show on what you cooking. They are everything they are advertised to be.


Product was delivered promptly. I have used the barbecue mats several times and they leave no residue on the food and help keep my grill clean. Will buy again! I have used copper grill mats for almost a year. I use them when grilling outside. I love them. Easy to clean and makes grilling fish and chicken very easy. Highly recommend. So easy to grill with! Cleanup is a breeze, just rinse and wash. These are a step up from the ones I've had before. They work well. We use the mats on the grill at our committee club house. Makes for a quick clean up after the meal, I also use them on my BBQ grill. It's winter, so I haven't had a chance to use the grill mats yet, and plus, they're also Christmas gifts for the family. We'll see how they are at the next BBQ. My husband loves these mats so much I had to buy some for our son!

没有评论:

发表评论