2019年9月10日星期二

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats make grill fish easy and clean

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats make it delicious to grill fish that does not fall apart when you try to scrape it off the grill.It's a great product .Easy to clean. 6 of them in package should last forever. Would recommend them to anyone. Just received it and very happy about using! The only thing why I don't use our gas grill often — I hate cleaning, scrubbing the grill rack, all this mess... But these mats will help. use the oil spray before cooking and you can use mats many times. Would recommend! I love these mats! They save so much clean up on the BBQ but you still get the grill marks ... amazing. Plus you can grill meats with vegetables and slices of pineapple at the same time. These made cooking on the grill so much better. Cooked by me evenly and cleanly. Like that is it versatile can use on grill outside or in the oven when baking and very easy to clean.


I used YRYM HT grill cooking mat the first time last night when grilling up some ham and pineapples, and the mat did a great job of getting the fruit cooked but not over done. The pineapples were lightly charred on the grill grates prior to moving to the mat, where they were cooked to a higher temperature to go along with the ham we were grilling. The mat kept the fruit from burning and allowed them to cook in their juices rather than drying out like they normally do when directly on the grill. The mat also cleaned up easily and quickly, and is ready to use again without issue. I'm glad I found these - they made grilling fruit super easy. These are a really good addition to grilling time with the family. I use these on top of my cookie sheets for baking and reheating in my oven. I have found these to be a good value and easy to clean. I purchased them to replace Teflon coated baking mats I purchased about 15 years ago. I recommend them.


YRYM HT barbecue grill mats work pretty well and the delivery was on time. These work great. They work exactly as described. I put them on top of the grades of my tabletop stove. I won't have to worry about burning stuff on them anymore! I will never need to clean the grill again! I use it every time for meat and vegetables. Then bring it in and wash it up and put it in a drawer. I’ve used the same one about 6 times now and it’s still good to go! Work great in the oven on baking sheets! I had to trim them down a little to make them fit my half sheet pans correctly, but that was easy to do. Nothing sticks to these things. Use for outside grilling and stove baking. Bake meet, chicken, pastry. Nonstick, easy to clean, reusable - what not to love? I've used several brand of grilling sheets...and these are as good as any. They seem to last a bit longer than others, and they wipe clean easily.


We always keep YRYM HT barbecue grill mats on hand for easy clean up when grilling. They are washable or you can just throw them away when finished. Great product, ever thicker than the ones I’ve been getting at the big box stores! Good value for money and will definitely buy more when these are used up! Like these a lot. Can grill a protein and then add veggies next to the fish or chicken and pick up some of the juices to flavor the veggies. No flare ups. There are some crazy expensive grill pad products out there, and they are a complete rip off. This is the right product for the right price. I'm a satisfied customer. Love these. We use it all the time for veggies on the grill. This is a great product for use on my grill. Love how easy they are to use and clean up. We use one in our roster oven too. Brought one with us on vacation so we didn't have to worry so much about cleaning grill.

没有评论:

发表评论