2019年9月29日星期日

HTVRont HTV Vinyl works great with Cricut

HTVRont HTV Vinyl worked well. I wouldn't say it is the best I have used but I was pleased with it. I loved the fact that this arrived in perfect condition, no wrinkles, no indentations, just plain perfect condition! Have not used this product yet, but will do so soon. Since they took the time to see the product arrived safely, I have confidence it will be as advertised. Thank you so much HTVRont heat transfer vinyl! This is great vinyl and I had no issues other than the cut settings that came in the directions don't cut through all of the different sheets of vinyl, so make sure you always do a test cut. Other than that it sticks to fabric great and it weeds easy once it cuts correctly! I really love it! Great colors! Cuts, weeds, and transfers well! Beautiful colors, and works great! Very pleased. Item arrived on time as advertised and seems cut fine just had to press twice with easy press.

I have a Cricut but am still new to all of it. I've tried a couple different types of HTV vinyl & HTVRont HTV Vinyl is my favorite for shirts. It weeds easily & is flexible when applied to the garment. Since I'm new to it, I learned the hard way about letting the vinyl cool before removing the backing. I will definitely be buying again. At first I absolutely hated the product. I completely ruined one entire sheet because as I tried to weed it out it all came up because it wasn’t completely cut. Typically I do not have that issue. I later tried a setting on my machine that made the blade do 3 passes...worked like a charm. When I weeded it out it cam up so smooth and easily. When I ironed it on...it was the most professional looking iron on vinyl I’ve ever used! I am updating my review from a previous 1 star review. I had a ton of issues with the first few pieces that i tried to use, but now i figured out that the clear heat protective film is stuck onto the material VERY well. I really love the way this material works now that i have figured it out.

I am very impressed with the quality of HTVRont HTV Vinyl. It is very easy to weed, cut and iron. I made this shirt as a gift and they loved it! This is the best heat transfer vinyl. I will definitely buy some more! Irons on fine, but be forwarded these are not 12 x 12 sheets. Works great! I would order again for sure. Because it’s a HTV it’s not as easy weed as regular vinyl so be careful not to stretch it too much. But the colors are all very vibrant and look awesome. I would recommend. I was really hoping to love this, but it didn't work in the Cameo 3 at first. The problem is that is slides around and messes up the design. I spent over an hour trying to get it right and I finally just gave up. I wasted more time than I care to admit. I waisted a few sheets too. I have had no trouble with other heat transfer sheets. The price was attractive so I tried something I hadn’t considered before. Taping the item in on the cutting mat using painters tape. I’m sure masking tape would work too. This held the paper in place and made it much easier to use. So now after I know how to make it work I will purchase more!

Great selection of colors, the quality seems to be pretty good. Only used one sheet so far and seems to have stuck pretty well only time a few washes will tell on that part will update later on that after the shirt has been washed. But it was easy to weed and easy to press onto the shirt with just my home iron. The cost is pretty on par with sheets of its size from other sellers and companies that sell just htv vinyl and vinyl but the bright side is you get amazons fast shipping. Love it, I get of each color in this pack making it perfect for testing my project ideas! I'm in love with this htv vinyl, so smooth and very good colors. Fast shipment and great product. I love it! The heat transfer stays on perfect!

没有评论:

发表评论