2019年10月7日星期一

HTVRont vinyl transfer paper was better than Cricut Vinyl

HTVRont vinyl transfer paper was better than my Cricut Vinyl. I loved the matte black. I used it with my new EasyPress. I made a shirt in 15 minutes. I did not have any issues with cutting, weeding, or applying the vinyl. Second time purchasing this item. Great assortment of colors and the product works great. I have already made quite a few shirts for Christmas gifts for my neighbors. I just use an iron and it works fine for transfering. Nothing too hard about it. Easy to weed as well. Will buy more when I run out. Like the product and when I was showed how to correctly use the were very easy to use. Will be adding all kinds Iron on art. And you get a lot of colors for the price. These are a nice variety of colors which will surely make some great projects using my Cricut. I have made lots of fun vinyl projects and look forward to trying these heat transfer vinyl to make more projects for Christmas gifts. Quality and price seem to be good.

I wanted to give 5 stars as the quality of the HTV vinyl really appears to be great but it came with no directions and it made for a stressful time trying to make shirts. I am new to using HTV vinyl so for me it was not easy to understand which side goes down or which side to weed but once i got it i loved the material. Seems to have some strench to it and that's cool. The colors are great and it came with a Teflon sheet so i didn't have to buy one. The color turkey is the vinyl that i used. If they can add clear directions i will give it a 5 star. This high quality vinyl is just what I needed. The array of colors was just as promised and the size is as promised as well. I could not be more pleased. As an avid crafter finding quality vinyl can be difficult. My biggest issue with other vinyls, is after washing it begins to peel. I had no issues with this brand, after washing and has held up great. this was easy to transfer on via household iron, and looks great. Highly recommend. I love the HTV vinyl, it works well and weeks easily! I have also bought the black and white 30 ft rolls. The cost is wonderful. Best value I have found. I just purchased a Cricut and a heat press so I needed the htv. I chose this pack because I thought it was a great price and I loved all the colors it came with.

HTVRont HTV vinyl is a great value! If you are like me and like variety of color without having to purchase larger and more expensive HTV vinyl then you should buy this. Just as the listing says, it comes with 19 single different colors, 3 red, 6 white, 6 black, & 2 Teflon sheets. HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinyl. So in all, you get 34 sheets of HTV vinyl and the two Teflon sheets all sized 12” x 10”. Included also are very detailed front to back instructions with cut settings and application. I use a Cameo and did a test cut at B2, S3, F10, P2. I personally prefer to go a slower speed always so just remember everyone has a different preference and every machine is different. These cut settings were perfect for me. On both of my projects, I was able to weed the vinyl like butter!!!! Thin letters or small intricate pieces did not give me any issue at all! I pressed with a Cricut EasyPress at 305 for 15 seconds. I waited to cold peel and both of my projects turned out beautifully! While I was cold peeling, the carrier sheet was still a good bit sticky but the vinyl itself never came up! I highly encourage you to buy this HTV. I love the diverse colors and I actually like the smaller size of 12” x 10” because I can store them flat in one of my elfa drawers. I also want to note that my order arrived a day earlier than what was stated at checkout - this was a very pleasant surprise! I will purchase again for sure!

The variety of colors in this set is useful if you only use small amounts of each color or want to try out a new color. The vinyl is easy to load in my machine and cut. The textured side which is similar to one of those thin plastic chopping boards is the side you are supposed to cut on. The smooth side faces down and you peel off the back once you have cut to adhere onto the surface you are transferring. Love this product easy to use and great quality and most important easy to weed. Good quality product for the money. Only drawback was 12x10 size versus the full 12x12 size of the name brand product.

没有评论:

发表评论