2019年10月11日星期五

HTVRONT heat transfer paper to make HTV project

Loved the HTVRONT heat transfer paper would purchase again if needed! And the quality of the product. Material is good. I liked how it transferred to t shirts! Will buy again. Only used once so far. Easy to cut on my Cricut, easy to weed, and applied easily. I love there vinyl. Goid product as long as you follow the instructions. I haven’t washed the shirt I made yet so I don’t know how well it holds up after a wash. I like it, it weeds easy and also went on pretty easy. I would buy it again if it was on sale. The description indicates rolls! Further into it (clicking on it) 15x20 sheets. False title. I was very pleased how easy this product was to use. This was my first HTV project and it came out perfect. love the colors and easy to use product. Love this vinyl easy to use. This HTV vinyl is easy to work with and adheres quickly! This was my First time using this brand and I can’t be not happy.. I will be buying more ! Great vinyl! So easy to weed. I followed the directions from the video. I use a heat press. I don’t feel like it adheres well! Lettering was the biggest issue! Had to apply lots of heat and extra pressure! Great product. Very easy to weed. Love the colors! Have not used yet, seems decent and easy to use no curled edges. However I was a little disappointed, it was advertised as 15 ROLLS even pictured as rolls but its really 15 SHEETS..

I liked the HTV vinyl immensely and used it for the lettering of my T-shirts. So many color choices I can't wait. After looking at the reviews, I decided to try this brand. It was shipped promptly and worked well. Would highly recommend. I wish they would make it so you could pick the colors in the batch. Works and looks great! I was having issues at first. The sweet company reached out, gave me more instruction on what to do. They went above and beyond to help with their product and it works just fine. It was the product I was trying to iron onto. I have since then made more shirts and it works very well. I am impressed with this company and the customer service they provide. Already made stuff with this and I love it. Easy to cut and weeding is easy. It looks great on shirts will buy again. Would highly recommend for all your HTV needs. Easy to use. Colors are amazing!  Works great and easy to weed! So easy to weed! This color pallete was perfect for some baby shower gifts. I'll definitely order this brand again! Made a tee for a customer... loved it ! Easy weed and applied well.

I feel HTVRont Heat transfer paper works better than cricut vinyls and you get more variety for your money. Will buy again. It was easy to cut with my Cricut and applied easily with my Easy Press. It was a little expensive compared to what I normally order, but the colors were perfect. I would order again. I love the bundles so you can do a bunch of projects without having to buy a bunch of different roles! Awesome product. Very happy with purchase. Easy to weed, applied nicely, very much worth price. Just as described. Great product intended to continue ordering from here. Love the product. Easy to use, looks great! Very good htv vinyl great quality very good price. I've not had any issues with this heat transfer paper. Easy weed, easy cut, transfers without difficulty, soft feel after applying. I really liked this product. Easy to use! Not sure of durability as of yet but it was easy to work with and I made some super cute onesies. Easy to weed cut nice and adhered very well. This HTV is definitley up there with SISER! Great packaging and very easy to use! I have a USCutter and had to adjust the blade slightly then I would for SISER. The con: Color assortment. Why so many shades of green? Must be creator favorite color lol. Overall for the price i will be buying again and again and again!

Good variety pack. Loved having the ombré and color family in one pack to use right away. I really loved this brand of iron on vinyl! The colors were perfect for what I needed. The colors are matte, once ironed-on. Not as shiny which is a plus in my situation. Definitely will buy again! My first time using HTV vinyl and it was super easy to weed. I used the iron on setting and it cut perfectly. I even have tiny little holes that actually cut and came out (which was very surprising) I also used a heat press to get this bad boy done in less than a minute. It was SUPER EXCITING. I purchased black white and grey and when my order came in I only received the grey. Box was not torn open or tampered with. Nothing more aggravating than to spend hard earned money on something and then get screwed over.

没有评论:

发表评论