2019年10月21日星期一

HTVRont transfer tape VS Cricut transfer paper

HTVRont transfer tape works great and makes projects easier. Perfect size for the craft projects I was working on. Also pretty easy to cut down to size if needed. Worked great! Easy to use! Arrived quickly! Love this transfer tape! I do wish that i could reuse it multiple times. That is the only downside. I like that is has a grid in it it helps keep everything straight. Works great for vinyl transfers. Used for vinyl and other material for my cricut, worked great. Such a great transfer tape! Transferred everything perfectly compared to a different brand I used before. I had no problems transferring gold vinyl to wine glass cups and boxes for a bridesmaid proposal, I did about 20. Great product for the price! Works very good and very easy to use. I only gave this with a 4 because I've only used it once. So far I really like it but I did have a little trouble getting the cricut sticky to come off but after pushing it into the project more it came off eventually. I think I just need more practice with this as I was previously using the cricut clear transfer tape. I love the gridlines on this one however. It made it much easier to line things up!


I'm happy with the HTVRont transfer tape . It's easy to use. This tape has worked perfectly with every kind of vinyl I've used it with, and far surpasses any name-brand tape. Definitely will be buying again, and I highly recommend it to anyone shopping around. Product does its job at an affordable price. Transfer was easily done. I would recommend this product. This is really great transfer paper, it has not let me down yet on regular vinyl such as cricut and oracal. Plenty of stick to reuse. Does not stick will with the holographic vinyl it just doesn’t wanna stick but if peeling slowly you can get it to stay on before pressing. After ruining 2 full sheets of lettering because the cricut transfer paper turned out to be awful, I almost cried with relief when I used this for the first time. Perfect for transferring small vinyl letters to smooth plastic bottles. Will definitely buy again, assuming the roll does not last forever! Good quality product. Perfect amount of sticky to get the job done, worked better then the Cricut brand and much cheaper!


I had been looking for a good HTVRont t shirt transfer paper and bought this as a trial previously. It works very well! I can use it about 2-3 times. It isn’t too sticky so it doesn’t rip the vinyl or transfer medium which is actually hard to find. I had only used the Cricut brand before and wasn’t too happy with theirs. I will definitely buy more! The only reason it has 4 stars is that it tends to roll into itself so you must be very careful when taking off the backing. This can be frustrating but that can also be user error! So I will keep using it and hopefully be getting better at applying it but users be careful of that. This will last me forever. Great price for the amount of paper received. I was very skeptical of this product when I first received it; it did not seem sticky at all, it seemed less sticky than masking tape. But using it was a breeze, it worked perfectly! I’ve used almost the entire roll already on multiple vinyl crafts I’ve made! The grid lines make it so easy to measure cut and apply! Does exactly what it's supposed to do. I like it okay but I just don't like how sticky and awkward it is to use for what I need it for. May work great for some other different applications.


I've used HTVRont t shirt transfer paper before but I haven't tried this particular roll yet. The price was reasonable and I was glad to find this style of transfer paper. I tried the clear transfer paper cricut had and I hated it! HTVRont t shirt transfer paper worked much better unless Cricut has improved the clear transfer paper they had, in the last year or so. First time user. I've made several stencils and this transfer paper has worked perfectly. Grid lines make it easy to line up project. Backing is strong but not too difficult to remove. Love the product. Works good but is real flimsy backing. Used this product to help with transfer of vinyl lettering. Easy to use; alignment grid helped placement of product. Worked perfectly. I’m making signs of kindness for bathroom doors for a school. Ordering more. Was surprised when it wasn't clear. But not a problem.HTVRont t shirt transfer paper is Much easier to use than certain other name brand products. I love it. I really liked how easy it was to transfer my vinyl onto my projects! I didn’t have to burnish the vinyl for long to get it to stick to the transfer paper either!! I’ve had a hard time finding transfer paper that actually held the vinyl and transferred onto glass, plastic, wood etc. I love the lines on the paper as well makes it easier to cut.

没有评论:

发表评论