2019年10月30日星期三

HTVRont T shirt transfer paper VS Cricut transfer tape

I just recently got a Cricut machine, and I love it! Started a decal shop on eBay, and have been selling well so far. I of course bought all things Cricut brand, I love it all except their transfer paper. It’s not because I didn’t know how to use it, I did, I even used the directions step by step and that paper gave me THE hardest time. So I googled, and this tape came up, read all the reviews and decided to try since I was out of the other tape. Let me tell you, this paper is AMAZING!!! The Cricut brand tape took me at least 15-20 minutes to finally get it to work, this was seconds!! No joke!! This transfer tape is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! This is great. I had been using the silhouette brand transfer paper which held less then most thimbles. I don't think you can use it twice as some might suggest. Works great! HTVRont T shirt transfer paper is some of the better Transfer paper I've used. Have a little more weight to it. My crafting paper arrived promptly. I've only used it once but it exactly like i envisioned..

Great with working with HTVRont transfer tape on glass/ceramic. I'm a newbie at using vinyl but have already realized how great this product is. I like it better than the clear tape. Exactly what I wanted. Great transfer paper for vinyl use. 10-ft goes a long way! Great Quality! Without a doubt, this is the best transfer tape out there!! I’ll never use anything else after finding this! Evcellent product and quick shipping. Just what i was looking for !! Works great ordered it before. Transfer tape worked great for my vinyl. Not sticky residue was left like I have had issues with other brands... didn’t realize it was gridded thou. I should have read more into it. Other then that, it was a great product. Works great and is the best deal I've found.  My husband has already used it and he said it is very good quality and we received it on time. Used it for the first time yesterday. Works so much better than other transfer papers I've used. Plus it comes wrapped with a tape that doesn't damage the product unlike some other places I've ordered from recently. Transfers nicely,only sticks for one project.Great value for price.

Great T shirt transfer paper ! I use it for the wet method of applying vinyl. I like the red guidlines for keeping my designs straight. Very good coustomer service!. would def buy from this seller again. Works as intended had no issues. Easy to peel and transfer decals. Doesn't leave residue on Windows. Great product works great fast delivery. I am very satisfied with the transfer paper. Worked just the way it was supposed to. works great so far. I Love this transfer paper! I’ve been using transfer tape and had so many issues with it! This easily grabs my vinyl and releases easy too! It is the perfect amount of stickiness! I also love that it doesn’t have static cling so I can take my time lining up my design on the project. I love this stuff!! Makes it’s sooo soooo much easier for your decals! Bought this to use with my Cricut for transferring vinyl designs. This was my first transfer paper I tried and I am perfectly happy with the ease of use. Works as it should, arrived as promised. Will buy again from seller. Fast shipping and great product. Can't beat the price. Item as described. Works well for transferring vinyl.

This transfer tape is amazing. I use it for the wet method when transfer vinyl to glass. I recommend this tape. I am a newbie to crafting but this transfer tape was easy to use for my vinyl projects, so far! I've order more since this order, good product, and helps people with the red squares to apply decals correctly. By far, the best transfer paper I’ve ever used! Easy to work with, doesn't curl up on me. Very pleased with my purchase. I will be reordering once my huge roll runs out! This transfer paper works extremely well for all the projects I am needing done for my wedding. It came super fast and I am completely satisfied. Great product fast shipping highly recommend. HTVRont T shirt transfer paper worked ok for us it was just a little harder to put on the decals we was making. The vinyl was hard to stick to it.

没有评论:

发表评论