2019年11月3日星期日

HTVRONT transfer paper is amazing for crafting project

Great price. I actually use HTVRont transfer tape (I felt like some of the reviews seemed fake) but I had used the cricut brand bought at Joanns and spend an hour trying to peel after placing vinyl on a mug. Used the exact same vinyl and design on even the same mug and the Best Crafts transfer paper only took me a minute to perfectly place my quote! I will recommend and continue to buy this product! Works perfect. Makes transfers and reverse weeding so simple. Will order again! Product works great, I use it with a cricut machine to make vehicle decals. Great item, fast delivery. Very satisfied. Shipped promptly. Everything it said it would be. I'm a happy crafter. Would buy again. Wish it were clear, but it works great. My favorite transfer paper I have used for my vinyl! Will be buying again. So far so good. I wanted the grid lines. The HTVRONT transfer paper arrived as pictured. Works great and will last me a while.

I am happy to receive HTVRONT transfer paper but haven't quiet used it yet I will leave another review when I used it to let you know how I like it and if it worked for me on my projects... Thanks again. Wonderful. Easy to use. This product is easy to work with. I really liked it. Will be purchasing again. Works fabulous with my cricut projects! So easy to transfer vinyl. Large amt of contact paper for a great price! This tape did it's job really well. I took a star off because you cannot see the design under it for placement. Best transfer paper I have used. High quality and semi transparent so you can see where you are placing your stickers. Get this and you will not be disappointed. The best transfer tape I’ve ever used! It’s not too sticky but just sticky enough. It works with regular vinyl and glitter vinyl. Shipped quick. Seems fine. The best transfer tape I’ve ever used! It’s not too sticky but just sticky enough. It works with regular vinyl and glitter vinyl. It's exactly what they say it is. Sticky. Worked to transfer vinyl. Worked for reverse weeding very well. I used a 3"x 3" square three times before cutting out a new section. Love my item. I will be ordering again.

Love the grid on T shirt transfer paper. Comes in handy. It works wonderfully with no fuss and not over sticky, very easy to apply on my vinyl. Product worked great for what it was being used for. Works great, not overly sticky as commonly commented on video how to projects. Needed this as part of a Christmas gift for a Cricut. Speedy delivery and great product. Would buy again. Just as described will definitely order again. Love that it’s not too sticky but just enough! Worked very well for my silhouette transferring vinyl to canvas. Peeled up very well although I went through the 10 feet very quickly. Perfect and a great communicator! This product was a gift for a relative. She has used this in the past and is pleased with the quality. I received the product timely as promised. Works as it should my wife loves it. This was bought for someone else, but she was very happy with product. Very pleased with my purchase! Exactly what I needed for my vinyl crafting! Love it. Will be purchasing again. Always reliable. We use it for vinyl monograms on gifts.

Great transfer paper- easy to use - will definitely purchase again! arrived on time. Gift for family member as they do a lot of vinyl. Great product and it arrived very fast. Worked perfect for what I needed it for. this stuff is great when I use my silhouette machine. This product was delivered on time. It is a gift for my daughter, not me, so I can't really say how wonderful it is...she has NOT had time to use it, it's been 3 days since Christmas.....give people time to open the dang stuff! This is the first time I have used a product like this and I’m very pleased. It is very easy to use. I haven’t had any problems at all. This is nice to keep the design together. Saves a lot of time. Delivery was prompt. First transfer paper I've bought for my new vinyl hobby. So far, works amazing! For the time being, I will continue to buy from here! Definitely recommend! Best transfer tape I have Used to date! I will be sure to order more when this roll is done! Great product! This was exactly what I needed to complete my project. I had no issues and highly recommend this product!

没有评论:

发表评论