2019年11月7日星期四

non stick grill mat keeps the flames down in the grill

I always have veggies that slip through the grates into my coals! YRYM HT BBQ grill mat makes me so sad to see my expensive organic asparagus in the fire below. Now, all my veggies roast perfectly on the BBQ grill mat and taste delicious!. These clean up well and my veggies also cook evenly. I did some salmon on it last night and it worked wonderfully. When I added a pat of butter at the end it didn't roll off and flame up! It cooked evenly and to perfection. We have even done grilled peaches and nectarines not the mats and they tasted divine as well. No charcoal taste to the fruit as the mat protects the fruit from absorbing the charcoal and lighter fluid fumes. I am really enjoying using these and am glad I purchased them. Love not having to clean the grates on my grill. Also, I can wash in dishwasher and reuse. I love these. The non stick grill mat keeps the flames down in the grill, does not let the food burn as quickly. This is the third time we have bought some. One usually last me about 2 months before I need to replace them.

I saw a friend use non stick grill mat and was first impressed at how clean his barbecue was. Then, I was impressed at how burgers cooked so easily on them. Then, I was floored when I saw how easy they were to clean! Bonus points: I have a small table-top BBQ for quick use on burgers, dogs, chicken, etc, and it tends to cook a bit too hot, as the meat is so close to the flame source. But with these, there is a little bit of tempering on the flame, which helps control cook time. I love these!!! Always put them on your grill after you light it so they will be hot when you put your meat on. I leave them to cool and wash off with the hose then take them in and scrub with hot water. I like that the food doesn't fall through the grill or stick to it. If anything burns on the mat, it doesn't always clean off. Some areas did, but not all of them. I do like using them. For the price it's worth using them. Cooking steak, fish, and hamburgers. They all come out with a nice brown on the outside and they’re cooked inside as if it were directly on the grill. If you purchase a new grill I would suggest that you have these sheets to save your grate from getting caked with burnt on grease. Love using these when camping to make cleanup easy. I have used on a grate off to side of campfire to cook all kinds of meats and veggies. Food maintains flavor without falling into fire! 
non stick grill mat
BBQ grill mat

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is nothing short of amazing. I have used it multiple times on my Kamdo charcoal grill, it works great. Nothing sticks to it, and I mean nothing, it's a breeze to clean. We cut one of the sheets to fit our toaster oven pan, no more fooling around with foil or parchment paper . I highly recommend this product and it was delivered on time in excellent condition. Great product and seller. These did a good job for me when grilling small items. It prevented items from falling through the grill gaps. Easy to clean but be careful they are not very sturdy. The bend and cut easily. The packet had 5 sheets so i am sure they will last me a very long time since i only used 1 and it is still reusable after 2 uses.  Always use when grilling so there is not much mess to clean up. Hate to clean the grill. So with the mats no grill clean up. Love using these when camping to make cleanup easy. I have used on a grate off to side of campfire to cook all kinds of meats and veggies. Food maintains flavor without falling into fire!

I purchased YRYM HT non stick grill mat this time for my sister. I liked mine so much I figured she'd enjoy having them also. She BBQ's frequently. A surprise gift is always nice to get and she loved getting them. Super value. We have used non stick grill mat before and were very pleased. Especially good when camping. It is important that you do not exceed 500 degrees and it is helpful if you spray something like PAM high temperature grilling spray on the mat before cooking. We have used it to grill salmon and other fish that tends to get butchered on the grill. Son has used them for scallops, carne asada and vegetables. Seller shipped promptly and no problems.

没有评论:

发表评论