2019年11月29日星期五

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper reviews

The HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper I ordered and received from this seller was superb! It is very durable, has an amazing array of colors, and there are so many different options for this inexpensive price! To not only colors amazing, but the adhesive is great! This was a great product! I am very pleased with the purchase. These work fantastic with the Cricut. They are perfect for the projects I want to do. They got here super fast too. Product was reasonable prices. I use them for making personalized mugs. Weeds just fine. Used for wood projects, posters and cards worked well for all. Nice selection. First time ever working with Vinyl and I love it! Made an easy little project for my kitchen! Great vinyl to use. Don’t have to cut for the cricut. Just place on mat and go. Good variety of colors also. Have only used a few sheets but the quality us good. Would buy again.

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is easy to weed and transfer, haven’t had any problems with any of it thus far. So far works great. Going to try it on an outdoor sign and will see how it holds up. We are very satisfied with the material. Easy to work with. This is great vinyl for the price. It weeds easily and the colors are great! I received a cricut for xmas and this was the first vinyl I bought to use with it. I am happy I did this gave me a variety of colors and was a reasonable price. I don't know how durable it is yet, but it cut amazing, and weeded so easy! This was my first time using my Cricut Maket and vinyl. It was easy to work with and turned out lovely. I used 8 of the colors for cup monograms, snowboard decals and a window sticker. The seller delivered the product promptly and just as described. I have used plenty of different kinds of vinyl and I like how when the cricut is cutting this particular one, it doesn't move around my more intricate designs. I noticed that some other vinyl will just not hold up and I would have to change the font or design. IT works!

Really best heat transfer vinyl. Would recommend. No problems so far. I wish there was 2 of each color. In case of mess ups or for larger projects! Hint hint. I am new to using a cricut and my first attempt was with the vinyl. The colors are vibrant and it worked great. The colors were all very beautiful, easy to peel and it looks great! The value above all, if you bought vinyl sheet by sheet to equal the same amount, you would never get it for price. I’ve bought this twice. I’m happy with the quality of it. It works for me. In general I like this vinyl. It adheres well. I've used it on wood, plastic and metal. My only complaint is that the paper backing adheres a little too well to my standard grip pad. It tends to rip and then I'm scraping it off the pad. As the pad has gotten less sticky, it isn't as much of an issue. A light grip pad might be better. I purchased as a Christmas gift for my step daughter and she is very happy with the product.

I have used this for many projects. The colors are good and I have had no problem with the durability so far. The vinyl works amazing seems to be durable good assortment of colors will definitely order again. Fantastic product, for a great price. I purchased this product for my Cricut machine. Great quality sheets! Nice variety as well. I bought for my granddaughter. She is very happy with everything. She has a Cricket, This was literally my first project and it was super easy to use and just looking around for prices and amount of paper this is a great one!! Will continue to purchase! The product is decent. I do have some vinyl that doesn't stick very well; except on paper. I also did get some sheets that were messed up. Parts were very matte and with blotches of gloss. Couldn't use them. I tried to take a picture but hard to see in the photo. Other than that. I am still very happy with my purchase. These are just as good as the expensive ones you find in craft stores. Adhesive backing strong hold. Definitely recommend.

没有评论:

发表评论